Sunpak PZ42X - For easy and simple operation. Compact, light model, suitable for portrait photography. It is compatible with E-TTL for Canon.
A clip-on flash supports the TTL light control system for the latest digital SLR cameras. The flash can be moved 90° upward, 180° to the left and 120° to the right, flexibly supporting bounce shooting and other operations. The focal length display can be switched between the digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display on the LCD. Numerous functions and user-friendliness have been combined and condensed in this body.
- PZ42X runs on 4-AA batteries in a compact and light body. The recycle time is about 3.5 seconds. The photographer can seize opportunities to shoot precious moments, for example, at wedding ceremonies, parties and athletic meetings.
- To realize the maximum Guide Number 42 (ISO100-m) - This covers well the illumination area with a focal length of 100 mm (when converted to 35-mm film size), which is considered to be most suitable for portrait shooting. (Up to 21 m.)
- Flexible bounce function
- EV adjustment function - The photographer's intention can be freely represented by the EV adjustment function up to +/-1.5EV. 7 steps (-1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5) can be set.
- Power Ratio available - Equipped with Power Ratio to permit manually adjusting the flash output. Power Ratio can be set in 7 steps (FULL,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32,1/64).
- Auto Focus Assist Light supports focusing in low light situations - When shooting in the dark or dimm places, the near infrared assist light is automatically illuminated to enable automatic focusing. The function is activated only when focusing on central position.
- Switching function of focal length display - The focal length display can be switched between the digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display. The photographer can check the focal length display at any time during shooting.
- TTL signals are automatically recognized just by mounting and turning on. The latest high-accuracy TTL signals are recognized by just mounting this flash on a camera and turning it on. This flash ensures the accurate, optimum, and high-quality lighting.
- Built-in wide panel - Applicable to super-wide-angle lens, more than 20mm focal length. (when converted to 35-mm film size)
- Lights up LCD back light by simply touching button