The testo 876 stands out thanks to its large rotatable display. This allows you to keep the display in view when thermographing in any position, securely reaching every corner. Thanks to exchangeable lenses, you can guarantee that you always have the right image section in your display. For you, that means: You see more and have more flexibility when thermographing.
· Detector size 160 x 120 pixels: With 19,200 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in very good image quality, clearly and precisely.
· Flexible fold-out, rotatable display
· Thermal sensitivity < 80 mK: Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 80 mK, even small temperature differences are visible.
· Integrated digital camera: Parallel to the thermal image, a real image of each measurement object is also stored.
· Voice recording using headset: Voice recording allows each thermal imager to be recorded with a comment. This valuable information is stored together with the thermal image.
· Solar mode: For each measurement, the sun irradiation value can be entered into the camera. This value is stored for each thermal image.
· Special measurement mode for detecting areas with danger of mould: Using the externally measured ambient temperature and air humidity, as well as the surface temperature, the humidity value of each measurement point is caculated and shown in the display as areal humidity image.
· Exchangeable lenses
· Motor focus for one-hand operation