walimex Daylight 250S
If you want to ensure bright moments in product and portrait photography, you need good ideas, a lot of talent, a high-quality camera and the Daylight 250S from walimex. The small power device is a pretty piece of power; everywhere and everytime.
A Daylight realises, in contrast to studio flashes, your main target in advance, which is to get sufficient light. So, you can already pre-judge your result on the camera monitor and adjust anew if necessary. Thanks to the 50W daylight spiral lamp, the Daylight 250S provides optimal lighting conditions with simultaneous reduction of heat development. Further features are: Tripod holder suitable for all common tripods, umbrella holder, guide handle for comfortable operation, removable power cord, metal standard reflector with Aurora/Bowens connection and 3 Ampere fuse.
- Daylight suitable for smaller Softboxes too
- Stable light with constant colour temperature
- Cold light source reduces heat development in studio
- Incl. 1 environment-friendly 50W lamp
- Colour temperature approx. 5400K
- E27 lamp socket
- With 5/8 connection
- Rotatable and tiltable socket
- With sturdy metal reflector (Aurora/Bowens Bayonet)