Nikon MONARCH 5 16x56
MONARCH 5 binoculars with 56 mm objective lenses and 16x magnification are made for intense use on longer distances, even under the most challenging light conditions. Passionate hunters and nature watchers appreciate their sharp, bright images, their rugged design, and the high-comfort handling. The high, 16x magnification ensures a visual experience that reveals the smallest details. Nikon’s ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, dielectric high-reflective mirror coating, and phase correction coating make sure what you see is true to nature. The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and enable you to quickly get the desired object within your sight.
MONARCH 5 binoculars are completely waterproof and fogproof, with a rubber armour that provides a secure, comfortable grip. They come with handy flip-down lens caps to ensure that you never lose the protective cover in the field.
- High quality ED Lenses (Extra-low dispersion)
- Dielectric High-Reflective Mirror coating for superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range
- Phase correction coating for higher resolution
- Multilayer coating of all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof and fogproof with nitrogen gas
- Tripod adapter TRA-3 included for 16x
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight, fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate body
- Long eye relief for a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye point
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic
- Wide neoprene strap
- Flip-down objective lens caps